14. 29 Palms Marine Base, Identified on military map as airspace area R-2501 N. Saucer base southeast of Ludlow. This is a U.S. alien research/ diagnostic facility and UFO base.
15. China Lake, mind control and weapons research
16. Darwin, CA, 4 miles dues west of Darwin
17. Deep Springs, CA, 37°22' N 117º 59.3' W. saucer base
18. Fort Irwin, CA, 35°20'N 116°8'W W. saucer base
19. Edwards Air Force Base, in the area where Diamond Cr. & the so. fork of the Yuba meet, there are 3 underground UFO bases. 34°8' N 117° 48' W
20. George Air Force Base, CA - saucer base
21. Helendale, Lockhead Underground Facility, 34º44.7' N 1170 18.5' W. Technology for secret projects. There are 3 saucer bases here.
22. Los Angeles, On Hwy 14 towards Edwards A.F.B. after Palmdale, one turns off and after taking several streets to 170th street, north on 170th St. to the Rosamond-1 70th intersection, the second and lower and better maintained dirt road will take you west, and if you take a right going north at the power lines and up to the hilltop you will see the top of an underground NORTHOP facility; Technology for the elite's secret projects. This area was very active in the 1970s. Northrop's facility is near the Tehachapi Mtns. It has been reported to go down 42 levels. It is heavily involved with electronics and hi-tech aerospace research.
23. Mt. Shasta
24. Kern River, CA the hollowed out mountain next to the hydroelectric facility at the Kern River Project near Bakersfield- reported saucer base
25. Napa Valley- located at Oakville Grade north of Napa, CA. Tunnels also connect the wineries north of Napa, used for white slavery and mind-control. Has a saucer base.
26. Norton Air Force Base- saucer base
27. Quincy, CA, 39° 56.2' N 120° 56.5' W. saucer base
28. Near Palmdale (if one takes Palmdale Blvd. til 240th St. and goes to Ave R-8. One the eastern limit of Ave. R-8 is McDonnell-Douglas's facility called the Uano Facility. One can see it better from the Three Sisters Hills to the south of the facility. Strange shaped disks raise out of the ground on pylons. These attached disks glow and change color. It is involved in hi-tech aerospace technology.
29. Presidio, CA - A FEMA/DOD site for Region IX's regional office
30. San Bernardino, CO, 34º 50' N to 34° 16' N
31. Santa Barbara County - placed in the thick diatomite strata
32. Santa Rosa, 38º 26.4' N 122º 42.9' W, FEMA, Regional center for west coast, what FEMA is doing is mostly kept secret. This is listed as a Communications Antenna Field, but is doing much more.
33. Sierra Nevada Mountains, CA - very deep military base
34. Tehachapi Ranch- 4 saucer bases, Tecachapi Canyon has a new underground base which was finished in Sept. '95. This is the "Unholy 6" base of the Orions. 35° 20' 118° 40'
35. Trona, CA, 35° 45.5' N 1 77º22.6' W --several miles northwest of Trona, directly under Argus Peak. This DUM sits on China Lake's NWC's land, and may have been built in the '60s.